Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Penilaian Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Terhadap Promosi Jabatan Pada PT. BPR Karo Asri Berastagi

Authors

  • Maria Kristina Situmorang Universitas Quality

Keywords:

Competency;, Work Performance;, Job Promotion

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the influence of competency and work performance appraisals on job promotion at PT BPR Karo Asri Berastagi. This research is a type of causal associative research which aims to analyze the relationship between one variable and another or how a variable affects other variables. The population in this study were all employees. The sampling method used the census method with a sample size of 30 people. Primary data were collected through distributing questionnaires, observation and

 

interviews, secondary data were collected from previous research reports, journals, and related papers. The analysis tests used include descriptive analysis, validation and reliability tests, classical assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing (t test and f test) and the coefficient of determination test. Data processing was carried out in SPSS version 25. Which means that simultaneously the competency variable and work performance appraisal have an effect on job promotion. Based on the results of research conducted, it can be concluded that the competence and work performance appraisal of employees contributed 54% to promotion while the remaining 46% was influenced by other variables.

References

A.A. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, 2014, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosdakarya

A.A. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara. 2015. Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Cetakan kedua belas. Bandung. Remaja Rosdakarya

Agus, Aswandi, 2013 Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Motivasi Kerja,Repository Universitas Widyatama

Danang, Sunyoto. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Buku Seru. http://repository.upi.edu/17628/4/S_MBS_1001311_Bibliography

Edison, Emron. Yohny anwar, Imas komariyah. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia.

Bandung: Alfabeta.

Hasibuan, Malayu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Edisi Revisi. Jakarta. PT Bumi Aksara

Hasibuan, Malayu. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Edisi Revisi. Jakarta. PT Bumi Aksara

Hasibuan, Melayu, 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara

Hasibuan, Melayu. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Edisi Revisi. Jakarta. PT Bumi Aksara.

Mathis, Robert L. dan John H. Jackson. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Pertama Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Padjalangi. 2012. Pengaruh Penilaian Prestasi kerja dan kompetensi karyawan terhadap promosi jabatan pada PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Cabang Makasar.Skripsi.Universitas Hasanuddin

Siagian, Sondang P. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara

Sofiandi, Herman. 2013, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Penerbit Graha, Jakarta

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta, CV.

Sutrisno, Edy. 2011, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan ketiga, Kencana Prenada Media Group, Jakarta.

Tajuddin, Sukma Juwati. 2012. Pengaruh Penilaian Prestasi Kerja Karyawan Terhadap Promosi Jabatan Pada PT. Semen Tonasa Kabupaten Pangkep.Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Hasanuddin

Uchwal. 2014. Pengaruh Prestasi Kerja Terhadap Promosi Jabatan PT. PLN (PERSERO) Wilayah Sulsel,Sultra dan Sulbar.Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam UIN Alaudin Makassar

Usman, Bukhari. 2017. Pengaruh Penilaian Prestasi Kerja Terhadap Promosi Jabatan Karyawan Pada PT.Arista Auto Prima, Jurnal Warta. Banda Aceh.

Wibowo, 2016. Manajemen Kinerja, Edisi Kelima . Jakarta PT.Rajagrafindo Persada.

Zainal, Veithzal Rivai, dkk. 2014. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan Dari Teori Ke Praktik. Depok. PT Rajagrafindo Persada.

Downloads

Published

2022-07-13